|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
My car is a pos and wont be showing to embarrass our club. lol
__________________
![]() 2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!! SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN! |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bring it!!!
|
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
shows on for tonite!
ill try and get the wife to drive the vette aswell. Navy you better show up! as i said before the cars dont have to be pristine to win. cars win by participation ie show up for a few shows and be noticed or you can be "ahem" connected in some way to the club members. we picked some real rust buckets in the past and thats the reason why we always have a great turn out! If im judging ill hook my buds up regardless of the looks of the vehicle.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ So I SHOULD wd40 my wheel wells then?
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
|
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
whatever floats your boat lol.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
whats wd40 have to do with it they rusting out just sand them back give them a spray of rustolium oil based primer a little paint and then some oil based undercoat
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ The wheel wells... Not the wheelz. WD40 is a cheap way to shine the plastic wheel well plastic pieces... And keeps stuff from sticking.
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
|
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
thks for attending Bayer and formula 413
Navy is a no show! not a bad turnout concidering the friggin idiot wench forgot most of the notices online and in the papers.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
What No Pics?!?!??!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
didn't get a pic of the 71 Nova that won.. that car was PRISTINE!
These are every Friday. I'll try to make every one till I leave. ![]() Yeah, the white balance is off. ![]() ![]() This car was VERY well restored! ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
|
![]() |
|
|