Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-01-2010, 02:07 AM
Navy01z's Avatar
Navy01z Navy01z is offline
The Conversation
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Beacon Falls, CT
Posts: 1,735
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

I know Dawg. Got out of work late and as I said my car is by no means show worthy. Id be embarrassed to bring it.
__________________

2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!!
SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-01-2010, 02:13 AM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Good times tonight. I'll get my pics up tomorrow. And yes that Nova was gorgeous.
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

A few pics:







__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:49 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

FIRST PIC LOOKS ODD LOL
looks like bayer is pissing on his car and im looking .
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Who knows with you CT guys...
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-01-2010, 04:07 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

the masshole guys are catching it in their mouths
wasnt it you that was kneeling on the recieving end LOL
bwahahahahahaha!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-02-2010, 02:03 AM
Bayer-Z28's Avatar
Bayer-Z28 Bayer-Z28 is offline
Resident Gearhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: E Falmouth Ma
Posts: 435
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

LOLz!! good times! We had a good meet today as well..
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-02-2010, 05:54 AM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWG View Post
the masshole guys are catching it in their mouths
wasnt it you that was kneeling on the recieving end LOL
bwahahahahahaha!
I took the picture
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-02-2010, 10:35 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

LOL
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.