Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-20-2010, 02:47 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

LIVE FOR TODAY CUZ YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE TOMARROW!
yeah thats my saying!
dont sweat the small shit
by mr specoli (fast times at ridgemont high)
IF YA GOT IT USE IT!
Ron Jeromy "porn star"
Or was that John Holmes?
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-20-2010, 02:55 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

yeah better start living for the moment David or else youll realize that your really not having fun!
youll die wishing youve done things that you put off.
Dont make dawg put you under his wing lol.
besides old men get away with so much these days lol.
wife says im 51 going on 22 hehe.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-20-2010, 04:58 AM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

LOL There is some truth to that, older guys can get away with more. Might as well make the most of it. When I turn 50 I'm laying down a 100 foot strip in front of the police station!
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-20-2010, 05:43 AM
TBerry95z28 TBerry95z28 is offline
jdmkilla
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 1,115
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 8
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

righttt doooo itttt
__________________
2009 CBR 600RR- The toy
2009 Chevy 1500- The DD
2012 Corrola- Wife's gas sipper.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-20-2010, 11:06 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula413 View Post
LOL There is some truth to that, older guys can get away with more. Might as well make the most of it. When I turn 50 I'm laying down a 100 foot strip in front of the police station!
bah! done that already.
even mooned the station once.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-20-2010, 02:43 PM
ILuvPizzaTimes10's Avatar
ILuvPizzaTimes10 ILuvPizzaTimes10 is offline
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Randolph, MA
Posts: 9,380
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83
Default

^^ One Up Guy! ^^ Nice To meet You!
__________________


1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-20-2010, 03:46 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

LOL
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-15-2010, 11:42 PM
lunatic_magnet lunatic_magnet is offline
yep.
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: bristol, ct
Posts: 75
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 5
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

hey dawg you still doing this show? how much longer is it running? i gotta get up there at least once.
__________________
1987 camaro - 350/t-5, various suspension goodies.
1969 camaro - supercharged 350/t-5, pro touring project
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.