|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
July 17, Canaan, Olde Yankee Street Rods 2010 McDonalds Summer Cruise, Junction Rt. 7 & 44, 5-9PM, ruise & Fireworks, Rain Date July 18th, Part Of Canaan Railroad Days, Live Music, Top 30 Trophies, Giveaways, Arts/Crafts Show, Church Chicken Dinner & Much More, Contact Jim Phillips (413) 229-8561 Or Paul Menin (413) 229-8652
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
anyone gonna go to this?
its really nice its in conjunction with Canaan railroad days festival. I know last week there was carnival rides set up aswell.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
its today anyone going??????
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
![]() |
|
|