|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like the color so I would be ok with it lol
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
dont worry i go that covered! lol
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
Except yours isnt an Fbody lol. Yours is WAY better looking then ANY Fbody. I was gonna get a third gen at first, but the deal on this lt1 was too good to pass.
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
3rd gens are still f body's
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
No kidding , never realized all Camaros were "f-bodys" I thought only 93-02 were f-bodys, and the older gens followed respective body codes of the era.
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
you learn something new every day with these cars
|
|
#39
|
||||
|
||||
|
No kidding, I've learned so much just lurking around threads.
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahahaa i lurk too.
|
![]() |
|
|