|
#51
|
||||
|
||||
vs LOAB!!!! ![]() LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#52
|
||||
|
||||
|
Um, there wasn't really anything to come back from. Maybe I should throw out the "I know you are but what am I?" line since you're coming out with lame old ass shit.
|
|
#53
|
||||
|
||||
![]() day after I come home close but I'm probably coming!!
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#54
|
||||
|
||||
|
You don't know anything, I honestly doubt you can even tie your own shoes.
|
|
#55
|
||||
|
||||
|
way to keep this on topic guys haha
|
|
#56
|
||||
|
||||
|
OOPS
__________________
![]() Turbo charged 11.6 @ 115mph
|
|
#57
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Noon???????????
__________________
![]() Turbo charged 11.6 @ 115mph
|
|
#58
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah im thinking 12 noon the 14th? Final No Changes!?
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#59
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can we make it 2:00 so I can get some sleep? Plz?
|
|
#60
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
|
|