Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 11-25-2009, 07:48 AM
ILuvPizzaTimes10's Avatar
ILuvPizzaTimes10 ILuvPizzaTimes10 is offline
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Randolph, MA
Posts: 9,380
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83
Default

Ohh Lonely?!?! my T/A Will Be there!!! LS1 front brakes or not. maybe ill just do the ball joints and tie rod ends if i dont have enough time saturday.
__________________


1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 11-27-2009, 02:03 AM
black heartbeat black heartbeat is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mashpee, Cape Cod
Posts: 1,273
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 76
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Dude, I'll fucking help you out with gas if you need it. Like pizza said, you have a lot of shit on your plate, so just get out and get away from it for a while. Plenty of us are willing to pitch in to help you out and I'll have my camaro like I always do.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-27-2009, 02:40 AM
c4boom's Avatar
c4boom c4boom is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: pittsfield nh
Posts: 2,400
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 13
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 55
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

well as it sits right now I am planing on making it I may be there in the camaro (would rather not because at this point I dont drive it much to keep the fuel tank full) or im going to get amber to take squishy. My dog is doing better at this point finally got her fever down I hope she stays stable she was at over 105.3 for like 3 days and now she norm so we shall see. I got a few bucks so now at least I can cover shit had to go crack some heads. so unless she gets sick again on me (at this point there is a good chance) I should be at joes for like noon or some thing. To all those that offered to help out I appreciate it its good to know that I have some friends out there.
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-27-2009, 06:01 AM
ILuvPizzaTimes10's Avatar
ILuvPizzaTimes10 ILuvPizzaTimes10 is offline
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Randolph, MA
Posts: 9,380
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83
Default

hell yeah boomer man thats what were here for man!!! i just want everyone to get together Especially if there doen and out. maybe it will lift your spirits in the least then im happy. SO GET YOUR FUCKIN ASS THERE!!!!!
__________________


1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-29-2009, 08:31 AM
black heartbeat black heartbeat is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mashpee, Cape Cod
Posts: 1,273
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 76
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Ok so just checking, we are meeting at 2pm right?
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-29-2009, 02:43 PM
c4boom's Avatar
c4boom c4boom is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: pittsfield nh
Posts: 2,400
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 13
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 55
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

i think so but i think the plan was also to hit up joes place early for any one that wanted.
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11-29-2009, 03:54 PM
black heartbeat black heartbeat is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mashpee, Cape Cod
Posts: 1,273
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 76
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

anyone have an address on that?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 11-29-2009, 04:23 PM
ILuvPizzaTimes10's Avatar
ILuvPizzaTimes10 ILuvPizzaTimes10 is offline
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Randolph, MA
Posts: 9,380
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83
Default

Ok guys I'm running late going to pick up mikenices car with joe 6.0. Ill be at fuddruckers for 2. Don't goto joes first if that's what you were planning thanx guys. See you there!!!
__________________


1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11-29-2009, 04:30 PM
84ta406 84ta406 is offline
Future club Dangle member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Worcester, MA
Posts: 1,802
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 54
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Still sick as a dog. I'm out, next time guys.
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9"
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 11-29-2009, 05:26 PM
black heartbeat black heartbeat is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mashpee, Cape Cod
Posts: 1,273
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 76
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

I'm going to be late too, Im just leaving now and the GPS says that I'll be there at like 2:25
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.