|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
July 21, Canaan, McDonald's Fireworks Cuise, Canaan Junction Rt. 7-44, 6-9PM, $5 Donation, Rain Date 7/22, 100 Plaques, 20 Trophies, Must Be on Show Field By 6PM, Sponsored By Olde Yankee Street Rods, Contact Paul Menin (413) 229-8652
this will be the last firework cruise and itll be a big one!!!!!!! I go every year and its always a blast! come early to get a good spot (like 2 to 3 hrs early).
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
WOW no one wants to go?
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in for the Sunday show Dawg, but out on the Saturday one.
__________________
![]() 68 Camaro (?350 SB) 69 Camaro (L72 427 BB) 69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net) Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air". |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Same here
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd be there in a heartbeat with at least 3 other cars, but we have my brother and sister in-law's baby shower all day.
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL you go to a baby shower?
isnt that a woman only function?
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
nope we're going to Cabela's all day.... lol
gotta be there to pick up all the new crap they are getting. won't be able to go play till after 7ish. wife has work and i have kid. (not gona say i'd try to make it), but if we do it'll be around showtime. not really worth it with kids bedtime. if wife wasn't working we'd be there
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|