|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just saying I'm gonna b coming from Otis so I gotta change and all that shit too. Plus I have no idea when I'm getting released.
__________________
![]() 06 CTSV 08 Spec B Sold 00 Yukon SLT Sold 05 STI Sold 02 WS6 Sold 12/1/12 94 1LE Sold 3/18/11 02 WRX Sold 2/18/12 Drag racing a car thats been totaled is like fucking a hooker with no rubber. Either way your a stupid fuck. |
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
Fuckkkk Asssss. well i hope your there!!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
10th is cool and 2pm should work also.
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm gonna do my best to get there. Ill bring a change of clothes with me but I can't put a time on when I think ill get there. Pizza u should swing by my house regardless.
__________________
![]() 06 CTSV 08 Spec B Sold 00 Yukon SLT Sold 05 STI Sold 02 WS6 Sold 12/1/12 94 1LE Sold 3/18/11 02 WRX Sold 2/18/12 Drag racing a car thats been totaled is like fucking a hooker with no rubber. Either way your a stupid fuck. |
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
i will mos deffinetly. i tryd calling your ass back Fucker!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
sry was out to eat with my buddy Jeff. Havent seeing him in awhile
__________________
![]() 06 CTSV 08 Spec B Sold 00 Yukon SLT Sold 05 STI Sold 02 WS6 Sold 12/1/12 94 1LE Sold 3/18/11 02 WRX Sold 2/18/12 Drag racing a car thats been totaled is like fucking a hooker with no rubber. Either way your a stupid fuck. |
|
#37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Haven't been on in a while but I'm up for 2pm
__________________
|
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
Don't think I'll be here for it. If I am here I'll show.
__________________
![]() There's no replacement for displacement. |
|
#39
|
|||
|
|||
|
I should still be in!
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
Fackin Shweetttttt we better have a good turn out or im shutting this place down!!!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
![]() |
|
|