|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
This Saturday evening we will meet at Hooters on the Berlin Turnpike, here is the address:
1731 Berlin Turnpike Wethersfield, CT We'll meet there at 5pm, but show up early if you can, the sooner we get out of there the sooner we can get to Burger King where the show is and hopefully be able to park together. If you're planning on arriving late and want to head straight to the show at BK the address is: 2500 Berlin Turnpike Newington, CT Roll call: Formula413 Demon + 1 or 2 Frank Tony? Chef? Ron? Jay? Prophecy? MJS1012? Last edited by Formula413; 09-13-2012 at 11:36 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
2 hours and 20 min from me. i might be in. will know more later on in the week. would have to swap wheels tho. still got the prostars on her
__________________
Tony "Mr. Camaro" Quadros
~ 95 z28 350ci LT1 ~ "Just another bolt on only LT1 that can kick ur LS1's a$$!" Special thx: Frank Cahill, Noyzee Racing, Coastal Customs, Shon Herron, John P. (1slowformula) Cecil - 11.998 @ 111.02mph 1.635 60ft ... 1/8th 7.588 @ 89.33mph |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
me +1 (maybe 2) straight to show. can't leave till wife gets out of work at 6...
save us a spot!
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think I can make this, if I remember...lol
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hope to be there.
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll try I'll be doing timming cover and oil pan gasket And some bolt on super charger loll
Whish I could on supercharger really nice
__________________
AHHHHHAHAHAHAHA 3 grand and Dump It!!!! [/FONT] |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
My car is going back to Slowhawk today, if all goes well he said i could pick the car up on Saturday. I'll be there if all goes well.
__________________
2002 SLP SS - Forged LME 408ci Stroker PRC Stage 3 heads, Slowhawk Cam Fast 90, NW 90, Kooks,TSP true duals Moser 9" Wavetrac 3.55's, Full suspension D1SC Procharger, Meth Injection, Return style fuel system, Slowhawk Tuned 751rwhp/699rwtq on 13lbs... more to come! 2006 Trailblazer SS - 22" Replicas, Dropped, Magnaflow, Tint, BIG System |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im in, I'll be there more around 6-7 so I'll probably meet everyone at bk.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm possibly in.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
You'll be ready.
|
![]() |
|
|