|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
If so let me know! My car will be on the road in just a few weeks so I'm looking for some people to meet with and what not.
__________________
Victory Red 1994 Z28 in progress Black 2000 S10 lowered/daily |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm up in northborough a lot. Gfs parents and sister live up that way.
__________________
![]() 06 CTSV 08 Spec B Sold 00 Yukon SLT Sold 05 STI Sold 02 WS6 Sold 12/1/12 94 1LE Sold 3/18/11 02 WRX Sold 2/18/12 Drag racing a car thats been totaled is like fucking a hooker with no rubber. Either way your a stupid fuck. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in Northborough a lot, lots of friends over there maybe you'll run into me. I'm not too hard to miss
__________________
Victory Red 1994 Z28 in progress Black 2000 S10 lowered/daily |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
i live in Stow, hit me up if you ever want to cruise.
__________________
![]() 12.8@112 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Worcester here. Usually hit up Heberts Candy Mansion on Thursdays. Sometimes even take the ride up to Kimballs Farm in Lancaster. And every once in a while, 5 & Diner on Lincoln St in Worcester.
__________________
There is no replacement for displacement... 99 Camaro Z28 M6 - Sold Aug 2013 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
will do
I'd go to Heberts but I have to work every thursday afternoon
__________________
Victory Red 1994 Z28 in progress Black 2000 S10 lowered/daily |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Kimball Farm in Lancaster is on Friday nights, 5 & Diner on Lincoln St in Worcester is on Saturday nights. Kimball Farm is usually a pretty good sized show every time that I've went. My daughter loves the train ride they have for the kids there.
__________________
There is no replacement for displacement... 99 Camaro Z28 M6 - Sold Aug 2013 |
![]() |
|
|