|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
0930 is that ok????
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
anyone else going??????????
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
cya all at my place in the morning!!!!!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
I had a good time at the show.
nice meeting you frank! You too David lol.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Like wise dawg and daves
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
X3....it was a nice and relaxing day. Except for "assman" who leaned on my car and Dawg's car.
__________________
![]() 68 Camaro (?350 SB) 69 Camaro (L72 427 BB) 69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net) Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air". |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah WTF? the guy would not leave me alone!
thats a great place for a carshow!!!!!!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
more pics of the show
https://www.facebook.com/harrycoonjr...1647521&type=1
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
![]() |
|
|