Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-19-2012, 03:47 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default Winsted CT July 22

The Knights of Columbus Council 22 presents its 2nd annual benefit car show:

Location: Knights of Columbus Council – 122 Marshall Street – Winsted, CT

Date & Time: Sunday, July 22, 2012 – 11am – 4pm

Rain Date: Sunday, August 5, 2012

$10.00 registration fee for vehicles – no cut-off date

Dash Plaques for 1st 100 cars

Trophies – oldies music by DJ – Food all day

For more info: contact Art at 860-459-0089 or Butch at 860-485-2214
I been to this last year and the food is out of this world! handcut french fries and real hamburgers,clam chowder,corn on the cobb etc.
big trophies for all you trophy hounds!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-05-2012, 06:02 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

who is going?????
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-05-2012, 10:46 PM
DavidS's Avatar
DavidS DavidS is offline
Missing a 67
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Granby, CT
Posts: 2,431
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 370
Thanks (Received): 75
Likes (Given): 481
Likes (Received): 266
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default

I'm planning on going.
__________________

68 Camaro (?350 SB)
69 Camaro (L72 427 BB)
69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net)
Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air".
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-05-2012, 11:07 PM
frankzlt1's Avatar
frankzlt1 frankzlt1 is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,992
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 101
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 180
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 2
Default

Hey sounds good then I'll be able to meet Dave and dawg finally. What is a good time to show up.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-06-2012, 12:56 AM
DavidS's Avatar
DavidS DavidS is offline
Missing a 67
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Granby, CT
Posts: 2,431
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 370
Thanks (Received): 75
Likes (Given): 481
Likes (Received): 266
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default

Nice. It'll be cool to meet you Frank! Do you have a NEFBA shirt with your name on it?

I should be there around 10:45.
__________________

68 Camaro (?350 SB)
69 Camaro (L72 427 BB)
69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net)
Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air".
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-06-2012, 01:35 AM
ILuvPizzaTimes10's Avatar
ILuvPizzaTimes10 ILuvPizzaTimes10 is offline
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Randolph, MA
Posts: 9,380
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83
Default

i think i still have it! haha he needs to get me his address and ill ship it out!
__________________


1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-06-2012, 10:33 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

we can all meet up at my place @ 9:30 ish then go as a club?
besides i know the way lol.
gotta get the vette back together so the wife can take it too.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-06-2012, 11:00 AM
DavidS's Avatar
DavidS DavidS is offline
Missing a 67
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Granby, CT
Posts: 2,431
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 370
Thanks (Received): 75
Likes (Given): 481
Likes (Received): 266
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default

Sounds good Dawg.
__________________

68 Camaro (?350 SB)
69 Camaro (L72 427 BB)
69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net)
Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air".
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-07-2012, 01:22 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

the earlier we leave means a good shady spot so we are not baking in the sun!
yeah they serve beer there too!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-07-2012, 01:35 PM
frankzlt1's Avatar
frankzlt1 frankzlt1 is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,992
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 101
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 180
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 2
Default

No prob dawg just let me know what time.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.