Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-06-2010, 12:45 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default july 9th Canaan connecticut

Canaan, 3rd Annual Canaan Railroad Street Cruise, Railroad Street Downtown Canaan From 6-9PM, Sponsored By Canaan Auto Supply & Olde School Deli, Trophies, Food, Music, Vendor Fair & Side Walk Chalk Drawings Sponsored By Canaan Child Care, Ice Cream Eating Contest Sponsored By Latinos Unidos Latin Market, Ride The Berkshire Limited, Leaving Canaan To Great Barrington, MA, Times 10AM-1PM-4PM, Tickets $15 Adult, $5 Children 12 & Under, Must Be Accompanied By An Adult, Sat 7/10, Sun 7/11, Sun 7/18, For More Info Contact Ron (860) 824-5800
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-06-2010, 01:12 AM
DavidS's Avatar
DavidS DavidS is offline
Missing a 67
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Granby, CT
Posts: 2,431
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 370
Thanks (Received): 75
Likes (Given): 481
Likes (Received): 266
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default

Dawg,

You going to the Canaan show or the Torrington show?

David
__________________

68 Camaro (?350 SB)
69 Camaro (L72 427 BB)
69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net)
Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air".
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-06-2010, 03:58 AM
ls6monte's Avatar
ls6monte ls6monte is offline
Sticker Bitch
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Holbrook,Ma
Posts: 3,494
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 92
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 230
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 36
Default

He will probably cut his car in half and be at both of them at the same time! lol
__________________
Ron
85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs
11.74@114.6mph
BACK IN THE GAME!!
DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only
14.78@97mph

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623
http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com
http://www.slowhawkperformance.com

Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-06-2010, 10:40 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

ill be going to the Canaan show.
its cooler there and the torrington show is nuts!
once there dont plan on leaving for a long time!
I like to support the little shows if i can.
specially show that are put on by mom & pop auto parts stores .
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-10-2010, 01:57 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

znice show in Canaan and the cops gave the ok for a burnout show after the carshow!
hell of alot of smoke from guys like me that burn the heck out of the tires.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.