|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
my meat pole thread didnt work out so hot So im finally putting it in stone for this weekend lol. im working 8-5 sunday so im goin to tgi fridays after thenwith my girl and my friend santa and a couple others might come. so if i can get a count of who is going i can have a table reserved for us around 6 or later. so! whos coming?
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll try to make it but I need to find someone to cover my shift. I think I'll be able to do it tho
__________________
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just got someone to cover me, I'll be there!
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
ill be there with panties on!! better then bells i think....
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
ya i saw how the poll was going and was like dam he isnt going to make it to the meat that he started LOL nether was I though if it was in marlbourough
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
poll thread=FAIL!!! haha ahh well better luck next time.
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
KLABZ MEAT POLE!!!
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
i almost thought about making it say that BUT i decided against it! LOSER!! haha
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I should be there unless Pizzaman is going, the I'll stay the fuck away from that crazy SOB! lol
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
RONNIRE YOU GOTTA COME!!!....thats sounded really wrong
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|